What is invoice finance ?
Invoice Finance is known by several different names including Debtor Finance, Factoring, Receivables Finance and Cash Flow Finance. It’s a product that can help you seize opportunities which may otherwise pass you by while you wait for customers to pay.
While payment terms are usually 30 days, customers often take 60 days or more to pay. Needed cash is tied up in unpaid invoices, which can create problems in paying suppliers and taxes, leading to missed business opportunities and, in extreme cases, business failure.
Small businesses do not need to finance their customers. GrowBIz can help with quick advances of up to 85% of your unpaid invoices with no property as security.
Why Choose Invoice Finance?
- It’s a great way to keep your business growing.
- It helps ensure you don’t miss out on opportunities while waiting for clients to pay.
- No real estate security.
- No long term fixed contracts.
- GrowBiz is a leading expert in Invoice Finance and this product could be an appropriate and exciting solution to your cash flow concerns.
How Does It Work?
GrowBiz prides itself on being able to offer your business debtor financing terms that are flexible and tailored to your individual needs. Invoice finance works in the following way
- You invoice your clients then send GrowBiz a copy.
- The team will assess the Invoice and pay you up to 85%.
- The money is in your bank within 24 hours.
- The remaining 15% is paid out when your client has paid in full.
Get in touch with the GrowBiz team today and gain the power of growth….
What do you need to get started?
- Have an ABN or ACN
- Minimum monthly sales of $35,000
- Industry experience or 6 months trading